Talk to other locksmiths live on line.

Yoman here,
Found a simple way of talking to other local tech on line by using
Xbox live and adding their gamertag to my friends list os we can
play and talk trash to others, have found that everyone like to play
MechAssault or Starwars for quick games and turnaround, To start
with, Have talked a locksmith over in Corasanada,Tx and told me
about this website and said I should try to get others to list their
gamertag on it.
GamerTag ~~~ Yoman
Kansas City, KS
Reply to
Yoman Peters
"Yoman Peters" snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEhotmail.com wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
by using
we can
like to play
start
told me
list their
open your system up to the public if you wish. I'll pass..
my2
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline