Talk to other locksmiths live on line.

Yoman here,

Found a simple way of talking to other local tech on line by using Xbox live and adding their gamertag to my friends list os we can play and talk trash to others, have found that everyone like to play MechAssault or Starwars for quick games and turnaround, To start with, Have talked a locksmith over in Corasanada,Tx and told me about this website and said I should try to get others to list their gamertag on it.

GamerTag ~~~ Yoman

Kansas City, KS

Reply to
Yoman Peters

by using

we can

like to play

start

told me

list their

open your system up to the public if you wish. I'll pass..

my2

Reply to
Key

Yea right !!!!