Trying to treat a lady right-LOL

Hello All, Would ANYBODY have any GM "J" Blanks with red plastic heads??

From what I heard ILCO did'nt make them.

I've checked with suppliers and they told me that the closest thing they had was lucky line-or china line caps-which are flimsy and fall apart. I've googled,emailed,and Ebayed till my friggin' eyeballs rolled backwards in my head.

I know this is old stuff and has'nt been used for years and whatever-There has got to be a manufacturer somewhere that made these red heads-LOL

I'm thinking Jet.

Let's make a deal.

Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Lucky Line?

and i RATHER think ILCO myself, used to make various colored heads..

Try Bluedog, too

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

They used to sell them by the box-but not for years now i hear..

we'll try it-thanks shiva.

Reply to
goma865

Briggs & Stratton made caps that would slide over an original blank with a nice snug fit. once installed, they were indistinguishable from the original plastic head keys but for the bottom edge.

I might have some red caps in my garage, might take some digging however.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

I've got a bunch of Cole RA3 and 4 keys (6 cut AMC) but no J's. I'm sure Cole made them too. This one has Cole on one side and National Silca-Italy on the other side. Some are red, blue, gold, ... My sister has a hardware store that has about 2 or 3 hundred pounds of junk blanks from the 60's and

70's. I could check tomorrow if you want.

Glen

Reply to
Glen Cooper

I like old hardare stores-Please email me Glen. I did have some of the silca-italy with plastic inlay, but no b46.

Thanks, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Send me an email-let me know what I owe you. Later, goma

Reply to
goma865

I have a butt load of these away to a locksmith friend, you can email if and see if he'll send you some.

block