Turning left or right

Sorry if this multiple posts. I have tried it two days in a row, now.....

I've found that with door knobs Kwikkie and Titan always open left (counter clockwise). Schlage, Dexter, and a couple others always open right.

deadbolts depend on the handing and if it's got the bolt upside down.

Has anyone tried to compile a list of opening left/ right directions?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon