Venetian Bronze Double Barrel

I found an Ultramax Kwikset Ventian Bronze I'd like to put in my house, but I'd like a double barrel. I haven't been able to find any venitian broze double barrel from Kwikset or their competitors. Does anyone know if this exists ?

P.S. I hope this is the appropriate newsgroup to ask!

Reply to
Joe

double meaning key BOTH sides? its in MY area, not legal to do so, for Life Safety reasons.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Prtobably it does. The rub is that it is not a very common finish so there are not a lot of places that will carry the double cylinder as most residential applications they are illegal.

Perhaps I could suggest using the single cylinder deadbolt and using a different idea to secure you home properly. Why exactly do you wish to use a double cylinder deadbolt?

Reply to
Roger Shoaf