Virus Alert

Dear Folks, There is a virus making the rounds which has been sending a subject line "new graphic site". From what I can tell, the virus has been infecting computers across the world. The emails you get in your box are NOT from the person in the "from" line. As with so many other virus, they copy one email adress from the infected drive, and then spamblast the virus out to everyone they can find. Using a random email adress as the "from" line, who then gets blamed. Today I've gotten emails containing photos atached "pubic region nerves" and a few other JPEG files. Remember Klez about two years ago? Had been sending out random files from peoples drives. Well, this one appears to be much the same. I do apologize for any strange emails which "appear" to be from this adress. Even though they would be spoofed. Please, folks, run your virus scanner. Norton and the other big guys have a patch for the new virus.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

and IF you are on YAHOO, its sending it like mad as well.. got 5 copies of it SO FAR TODAY..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me