YO Keynut

Keynut are you mentally retarded?

Reply to
Keytroll

is that the best ya can do troll-boy ?

Reply to
Key

It was intentionally weak to prove that you are such a fuckwitt with so little self control that there is almost nothing that you can resist responding to. As you can see it worked perfectly.

Reply to
Keytroll

No he's not. But I have a friend at church, and my wife has an uncle who are. I'd put them up against you any day of the week.

Unlike yourself, most "mentally retarded" individuals are very nice people. You, on the other hand...

Might I suggest that you get to know someone like that. You may learn a thing or two from them.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Agreed! My friend who was " mentally retarded" died a while back. I dont appreciate some troll coming here and talking crap like that. This is my final post to this.

Reply to
Glen Cooper