TROLLS NOW OWN ALT.LOCKSMITHING

You can thank your idiot keynut. Without his constant idiocy to piss off so many it would never have happened.

Reply to
Keytroll

idiocy to piss

ya forgot to forge my name again troll-boy !

Reply to
Key

You fuckwitted wonder if Im "forging" your name then why havent you been able to get my line cut yet? ROFLMFAO at you. Forging is a TOS for virtually any isp.

Reply to
Keytroll

"Keytroll" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com trolled in message

---snip the troll---

who said I was trying to get you cut off troll-boy ? you're a comical troll :-) besides, if I were after you ? you would be got !

have a rotten day troll-boy

Reply to
Key

Why do you insist on feeding it? It even calls itself a troll, in case there was any doubt. Just ignore it. Do you think it's a coincidence that we're getting a bunch of lin troll win troll cross posts at the same time as a bunch of obvious troll posts which all just happen to come from google posting and reference hotmail e-mail addies? They also all originate from only one or two isp's. The more you respond the worse the signal to noise ratio will get.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

troll, in case there

coincidence that we're

same time as a bunch

google posting and

from only one or two

ratio will get.

agree, Its the same couple of trolls over and over. I kill-filed their other identities. guess I will have to do the same for their new ones.

g'day

Reply to
Key