Looking for a Graphic

Sometime within the last 6 or 7 months I came across a working lock cylinder graphic on the net. I'm reasonably sure it came from someone that frequents this group, and I'm hoping someone still has the address. It was a very good tool for explanation of the pin tumbler system and how it works. If anyone still has the address, I 'd appreciate it if you'd post it here.

Thanks

maybe

Henry E Schaffer

Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

I've found this search engine helpfull:

It has a sub menu you can search for photos, ftp sites, web sites...

It has at least twice the coverage than Google and on a lot smaller budget.

Reply to
Glen Cooper