Looking for fibreglass tape

I need to buy a small quantity of heat resistant fibreglass adhesive tape (e.g. 3M 361 silicone adhesive fibreglass tape). Can anyone point me to a supplier in the UK or help me out by selling me a small quantity (like 1 ft.)? Thanks, Martin.

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

If it's weld backing tape you're after, email me with your address off list.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

We used to have some for high temp transformers, I'll have a look later and see if we still have a roll in the workshop. I'm reasonably sure that we do, unless someone has nicked it! :-))

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Got some, your email addy does not work.....

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

martinwhybrowntlworldcom

Peter Fantastic; try this email address rather than the one in the headers: martinwhybrowntlworldcom Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Just need a mailing address....

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Peter Did you get my email?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Yes, but I was out all day yesterday, got it this morning.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

It's in the post...:-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

We have two sorts, if that one isn't any good, we can try t'other one....

Had I known you were that close, we could have dropped it in one night on the way home!

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes