Latest threads in 🔒 Lockmithing and Lockpicking Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Major safe
Ok I`m done The price of the safe is not worth worrying about. It would be helpful if you could tell me the best place to apply my cutting torch. There is stuff inside so I don`t want to burn...

College wide master key theory
We've been having this theoretical discussion and I'm supposed to find the answer to the question but I can't find what we've been discussing in a google search. Someone suggested you people as the...
2
2

Institutional Locks
Hello, all. In various magazines for school administrators over the years Master Lock has advertised both their 1500 and 1525 combo padlock models. Most schools purchased the 1525 (a 1500 w/key...
1
1

Re: How to open a Mosler safe with combination?
Hi, I've been trying to open my box for a long time, they gave me this password: 4 times 53, 2 times 03 and once 65, but I can't open it, how can I open it, is it correct?
2
2

hinge pin has been drilled in place?
the hinge on my old door has a hole drilled into it... with what may be a small allen bolt to hold it in? is that a thing? or maybe just drilled for security? anyhow... how do i get it out? thank you
1
1

Re: THSS Locksmithing Institute?
Yes i today found a copy in excellent condition with a micrometric precision key machine that i dont even think was used . The lesson had a date of 1977 and i research the man a bit on facebook and he...
3
3

Howdy folks!
I am impressed the usenet alt.locksmithing is still active. Who do I know on here from my 6 year career? Hello to all those I don't know! Glad this is still here since I am not on clearstar, yet. Does...

We Hire!!!!!
Locks and door company hire a Locksmith Technician In the DMV area for a full time position! If you want to know more please contact us today 8772850408

Treskat software WARNING & TNL's INSTA-CODE
I remember people calling Ray The "Trescrat".

Cosmo Safe Opening
I just encountered the dead battery problem with my Cosmo TB-3E safe. In fact, the person in these posts, who provided the suggestion to pull off the key pad and gently pull up the two red wires,...
3
3

2001 Infiniti Q key question
Some yahoo says he has the keyfob and a new key for the above. Says someone just needs to get the key cut. A friend of mine was unsuccessful getting a code for her car key from the dealer. What's this...
3
3

Re: Info needed on J.BAUM LOCK AND SAFE COMPANY safe
Matthew sounds like a 70 year old safe if it's not too big it can go in your townhouse mine is and it's on the 2nd fl. Reverse engineering if you can get to the access panel to expose the wheel pack...
1
1

Combo Lock Dial Turning
Hello, all. I'm certainly not the first to notice but inexpensive rotary dial padlocks such as Master Lock's 1500 series or even ancient ones like Yale & Towne's 515 series are opened using R-L-R...
1
1

Meilink safe combination?
Hello, I have an OPEN Meilink safe given to me by my father years ago but I do not have the combination. Is there any way to retrieve it? Thank you.
5
5

Computer or Medical question (for mechanical geniuses)
Laptop cable locks, no prob. If I wanted to purchase a(Lenovo t420)laptop dock on eBay with only 1 key or no key(s)is there a solution? (Cheaper than just finding one with keys)? Back in the day, I...