used key cutting machines

Hello,

My husband & I have a used ESP key cutting machine we just listed on eBay, and of course, eBay cancelled the auction. Is there some place we can list this for sale? Is it acceptable to list items for sale in this newsgroup?

Thanks, Mary

Reply to
maryaltheasmith

if you are interested in a trade for things.. might try

he did used to trade things..

or maybe

in the public section? dont know that policy there tho. --Shiva--

Reply to
me

That's certainly Key's two cents, and he chimes in with it reliably.

Most of the rest of us feel that an occasional for-sale comment from someone who is actively participating in the discussion is, at worst, harmless.

Coming in just to sell something does feel a bit rude, like a telemarketer or door-to-door salesman. Again, as long as it's _rare_ I'm inclined to consider it fairly harmless -- but I wouldn't do business of this sort with a stranger, so it's also fairly useless.

You have better odds of getting a fair price by going to one of the industry-specific discussion areas rather than this one.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

I buy key machines. More on selling them can be found here.

Harry Williamson My Security Pro

877 76-SAFES
The web's best source for key blanks and key machines.
Reply to
Harry Williamson