Latest threads in ๐Ÿ”’ Lockmithing and Lockpicking Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1 3/4 in Backset Deadbolt with Kwikset Keyway
The existing locks are National Locks but one is broken and needs to be replaced. I really don't want to put in a mortise lockbody and the customer is on a budget. If you have any sources that will...
4
4

PLEASE READ HERRING HALL MARVIN SAFE !!!!!
So what was the trick, I just bought a house and it csme with van old safe hidden in a back room, the combo is on the handle but what โ€œsequenceโ€ do I need to follow? Itโ€™s a herring- hall Marvin...
6
6

Padlock help!
I have a Sargent & Greenleaf Inc. 8088 padlock that is set with dial at 0 in the 12 o'clock position. Lock is open. Combo change key hole closed. Dial won't spin at all. I'm afraid to try closing the...
5
5

Help with a Herring Hall Marvin safe
We are a handyman service and are being paid to help a lady remodel her house. She has an old safe she wants us too open for her. We could drill it for her but she doesn't want to ruin a old family...
2
2

Re: Keil Key blanks (2023 Update)
I have a LOT of Keil keys if you are interested. Sign in - Google Accounts
4
4

Safe from Major Safe Company will not open with the combination
Do u still have that major safe key block by chance? If so could you mail it to me 29997 corral drive coarsegold california 93614, Douglas Hoffman. I'm having the same issue but I got my safe off of...

Foley Belsaw| Anything to beware of?
I finished the locksmith course and everything was up-n-up. Great course and finished ahead of schedule and in the upper scores. Just do it.
2
2

SlayMaker Lock Combination
I found a old Slaymaker combination lock in the woods and I've tried almost everything to get it open it looks like it goes to a old locker and I haven't been able to find any pictures of it on the...
7
7

Opening a strongbox
I have my 96 yr old father's strongbox with a herring hall combo lock on it but my father no longer remembers or has the combo from it. Any help at cracking the combo would be appreciated as I hate to...
2
2

Re: locksmithing institute of america
On Thursday, December 18, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Alineman wrote:
2
2

What pinning kit
What pinning kit do I use for a 98 Chevy Silverado?
1
1

Messerschmitt Automobile Key Blank
Hello all, I am looking to see if anybody out there has any idea what key blank I might use for the T-handle off of a Messerschmitt Automobile. Thanks for you help.
2
2

Re: How to open a Mosler safe with combination?
What if u forgot the code for your safe is there anyway to resetting it with out the code
2
2

Einstein
"If I had only known, I would have been a Locksmith" -Albert Einstein
4
4

Mosler Safe
We have an older Mosley safe, serial number 42599. It has been in our building since 1903 and our renters have recently locked the doors with valuables inside despite us making them aware we did not...
2
2