Philadelphia PA
replying to Keith P Walsh, Paul wrote: I have been severely damaged by the electrical activity of dental amalgam fillings and I completely agree with Keith P Walsh , these dentists are a bunch of unscientific quacks

REPLY:
Should be posted at alt.carborundum.discussions

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

350 millivolts is the magnitude of the electrical potentials which have been measured in amalgam fillings. See:
http://book.boot.users.btopenworld.com/dutch.htm
I'd say that further experimental investigation would be necessary in order to determine the extent of the contribution, if any, made by the thermoelectric behavior of the material.
Would you agree?
Keith P Walsh

I have avoided buying size AAA batteries for years. I hook up wires in series to amalgams and get plenty of power.
18 amalgam fillings @ 350 millivolts equals enough for my transistor radio.
Joel
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:22:34 +0000 (UTC), "Keith P Walsh"

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA