Zinc crystal : suppliers ?

Hello everybody,

Our team is presently searching for suppliers of Zinc crystals. Would you have any reference/address for that ?

Thank you in advance Sam

Reply to
Samuel Gougeon

Since nobody has answered uptil now, I give you here a few hints (perhaps not directly topical?)

  1. I visited once a zinc smelter in Marocco, and was shown centimetric to decimetric masses made of agglomerated Zn crystals of about 1-2 mm, grown by sublimation.
  2. Goodfellow Pure Metals is a supplier of pure metals in several forms. They could perhaps direct you to the right place if they have not what you want.
  3. UMICORE is a world class supplier of any form and purity of metallic Zn.
  4. You should find several other links with google--->"zinc crystals suppliers", "zinc crystals", etc.

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab

jacques jedwab a écrit:

Jacques,

Yes, the simplest is the best!

supplies for Zinc monocrystal in various sizes. I am waiting for quotations.

For archives : Here are references finally found on the www (obviously not exhaustive list):

maybe
be confirmed).

Web pages of Umicore don't present anything about Zinc single crystals.

Thank you again for your help Cheers Sam

Reply to
Samuel Gougeon