Zinc crystal : suppliers ?

Hello everybody,
Our team is presently searching for suppliers of Zinc crystals. Would you have any reference/address for that ?
Thank you in advance Sam

Since nobody has answered uptil now, I give you here a few hints (perhaps not directly topical?)
1. I visited once a zinc smelter in Marocco, and was shown centimetric to decimetric masses made of agglomerated Zn crystals of about 1-2 mm, grown by sublimation.
2. Goodfellow Pure Metals is a supplier of pure metals in several forms. They could perhaps direct you to the right place if they have not what you want.(www.goodfellow.com)
3. UMICORE is a world class supplier of any form and purity of metallic Zn. (www.umicore.com)
4. You should find several other links with google--->"zinc crystals suppliers", "zinc crystals", etc.
J.J.
jacques jedwab a crit:

Jacques,
Yes, the simplest is the best! www.Goodfellow.com supplies for Zinc monocrystal in various sizes. I am waiting for quotations.
For archives : Here are references finally found on the www (obviously not exhaustive list):
http://www.goodfellow.com http://www.accumetmaterials.com/1CRYSTAL.HTML http://www.alfa.com/alf/specialty_metals.htm http://www.mateck.de / and maybe http://www.espimetals.com/metals/zinc.pdf (to be confirmed).
Web pages of Umicore don't present anything about Zinc single crystals.
Thank you again for your help Cheers Sam