Attaching phosphor to zinc

I have zinc particles of 0,3-1,0 mm on which I have to attach phophor particles with a size of approximately 0,015 mm. I tried it by melting
the zinc and then mix it with phosphor. Some phosphor sticks on the zinc, but it does not stay on very well. Does anyone have an idea on how to optimize the process so more phosphor stays on the zinc?