Best material for snowballs ? ? ? ? ?

What material can you recommend for creating the strongest and most deadly snowballs possible????

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Bruno Beam schrieb:

^^^^ Snow?

SCNR

Reply to
G.Frank

I have been watching this troll child for a while now. He shows up about once a month under a different name and posts some inane low level dreck that a moron would be ashamed of. He has no imagination whatsoever. On the other hand Google search turns up 1150 posts between Dec. 11 and Dec.

16 That is quite some output. I am starting to suspect a artificial stupidity.
Reply to
Boris Mohar

I think it's Philippe Palomique under (another) assumed name.

Reply to
Sporkman