Barium Fluoride Crystals? Need ID.

I have approximately 1,100 crystals (rectangular, 8mm X 20mm X 45mm) that I believe are barium fluoride. They were spares used with the detectors in a
vintage PET scanner.
Any suggestions where I might send a sample for a positive identification? We are interested in selling them but need to know exactly what they are. Someone suggested they were BGO crystals, adding to the problem.
Thanks
Greg Shattuck Austin, Texas www.shattuck.com
:D If you still need to know about your material send me sample and i can make some diffraction pattern, so i can say you if your crystals are BaF2, BGO or any other scintillator as NaI or CsCl ( :? toxic) for example... Just know with length as long as 45 mm it's not BGO ( lenght is in relation with density, exactly stopping power), and as people talk about another BGO They talk about Bi12GeO20 which is absolutely useless for PET application...
quote="Greg Shattuck"]I have approximately 1,100 crystals (rectangular, 8mm X 20mm X 45mm) that I believe are barium fluoride. They were spares used with the detectors in a vintage PET scanner.
Greg Shattuck Austin, Texas www.shattuck.com[/quote]