Electromagnetic Energy in Dental Amalgams

Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:

> Don't know what you mean by "coverable". The extra expense > is generally not covered by insurance benefits in the US.

Ah, that's the point: the expenses not being covered, I mean. We don't have dental treatments insured over here, so I pay everything myself. And be it extra expenses for a nice looking job. Yes, the polymer did cost 3 times as much. The polymer fillings are still going after almost 20 years, they are still nice looking. Despite being told they were experimental then, the choice was right. And hey, divided by 20 years, the extra cost weren't that great. I had to replace one recently though.
You mean your patients aren't able to pull out a few green ones for something that is not covered by the insurance ? Or don't they know the possibility to pull out a few green ones ? Could be a communication problem.
Rene

Then too, could be a gagging problem. (If you're not familiar with the dental gagging problem, look it up on Google.) I really don't want to say more about this problem for obvious discretionary reasons, but it's more than a minor issue.
Harry C.
Harry Conover wrote:

Ah, communicatiuon problem. I was talking about dollar bills. They all are green, with moreless equal size. Oh , I forgot 100$ bills are discurraged, So a roll of 1$, then.
Rene
Pulling out a few green ones .............. please post to alt.gardening.weeding .........

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA
Joel M. Eichen D.D.S. wrote:

If they are tiny cavities, possibly around 20. In fact the identical material either comes in 4g tubes, 5g tubes or in 0.25g individual compules.
Each is expressed by a slightly differernt extrusion method. If its the compules, it often takes two, possibly three for a large sized cavity.
Again, the cost of material is small as was the cost of the Magic Marker that Pablo Picasso used to create "The Man of La Mancha."
That work is certainly worth far more than the napkin upon which it was compose.
JOEL

--
Joel M. Eichen, .
Philadelphia PA