Hoechst Celanese improved PET

I ran across this article while researching PET modification:
This article was originally from 1998, but I can't find much else about this modification. There is mention in the article about a 15% glass content, but is glass alone sufficient to provide these enhanced qualities? Does anyone know what HCC used to make this product (Impet Hi 430)?
Thanks in advance, -- TTK