Hoechst Celanese improved PET

I ran across this article while researching PET modification:

PET which exhibits lower viscosity when molten, higher resilience at low
temperatures, and generally more ductile failure modes.
This article was originally from 1998, but I can't find much else about
this modification. There is mention in the article about a 15% glass
content, but is glass alone sufficient to provide these enhanced qualities?
Does anyone know what HCC used to make this product (Impet Hi 430)?
Thanks in advance,
-- TTK
Reply to
TTK Ciar