Looking for a Jominy fixture

I am looking for a source (supplier) of a Jominy hardenability testing fixture.

Alain Couture wrote:

I had the same problem a couple years back, but I could not find anyone selling one of these units. In the end I built one myself using a large metal bucket, submersible pump, and custom designed attachment fixture. It not only looks fairly nice, but the results met the ASTM specs.
Alain Couture wrote:

I just know self-built Jominy testing devices.
Michael Dahms
Alain Couture wrote:

Try http://www.mifco.com/quench.htm
(found on Google)