Looking for a Jominy fixture

I am looking for a source (supplier) of a Jominy hardenability testing fixture.

Reply to
Alain Couture

I had the same problem a couple years back, but I could not find anyone selling one of these units. In the end I built one myself using a large metal bucket, submersible pump, and custom designed attachment fixture. It not only looks fairly nice, but the results met the ASTM specs.

Reply to
ceraboy

I just know self-built Jominy testing devices.

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

Try