looking for InP-HEMP wafer

I am looking for 4" InP-HEMP epi wafer. Who can supply this ? Any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanx in advance.
Jerry
Jerry wrote:

do you need a single custom made wafer or something from stock? What does HEMP mean? I only know HEMT so far...
Maybe IQE has something for you in stock.
www.iqep.com
--
Andreas Rutz

Andreas Rutz wrote:

errm...
do you read the answers to your post sometimes or why do you ask here?
at least a word if the reply was useful or not is much appreciated...
Andreas Rutz

Thank you for your help :)