looking for InP-HEMP wafer

I am looking for 4" InP-HEMP epi wafer. Who can supply this ? Any recommendation will be highly appreciated. Thanx in advance.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

do you need a single custom made wafer or something from stock? What does HEMP mean? I only know HEMT so far...

Maybe IQE has something for you in stock.

Andreas Rutz

errm...

do you read the answers to your post sometimes or why do you ask here?

at least a word if the reply was useful or not is much appreciated...

Andreas Rutz

Reply to
Andreas Rutz

Thank you for your help :)