Material Question

Can someone help me with a suggested plastic material for an injection molded part?
The application is has two basic needs:

1. It will be used near the face/mouth so non-toxicity is a must.
2. It will be like a clamp to secure tightly (except no moving parts like a clamp). Think of something like a belp clip or the simple hairpin design. The main desire is that its clamp securely and tight.
Any suggestions on materials or particular plastic properties I should specify would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy
You may want to check out www.crucible.com. They might have something for you.
Dr. K.