Material Question

Can someone help me with a suggested plastic material for an injection molded part?

The application is has two basic needs:

  1. It will be used near the face/mouth so non-toxicity is a must.

  1. It will be like a clamp to secure tightly (except no moving parts like a clamp). Think of something like a belp clip or the simple hairpin design. The main desire is that its clamp securely and tight.

Any suggestions on materials or particular plastic properties I should specify would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy

Reply to
rmartin929