optical properties of iron nitride

Can anyone give me a good ref. to where I can find the optical properties (refractive index and absorption) for iron nitride (no matter what phase). In particaluar for the IR region between 0.7eV - 1.0 eV ?

Many thanks in advance Mathias

(it would also be helpful if you knew something about its magneto-optic Kerr rotation and ellipticity for the same wavelengths.)

Reply to
mathias

Found in rocks of the Etna as the mineral named siderazot Fe5N2, still incompletely known. This information could be helpful as a keyword.

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab