optical properties of iron nitride

Can anyone give me a good ref. to where I can find the optical properties (refractive index and absorption) for iron nitride (no matter what phase).
In particaluar for the IR region between 0.7eV - 1.0 eV ?
Many thanks in advance Mathias
(it would also be helpful if you knew something about its magneto-optic Kerr rotation and ellipticity for the same wavelengths.)

Found in rocks of the Etna as the mineral named siderazot Fe5N2, still incompletely known. This information could be helpful as a keyword.
J.J.