Re: Thermoformable or injection moulding for high T resistant polymer ?

You may use PEEK (Tg=143°C) or PPS (lower heat resistance)!! PEEK is higly resistant to chemicals and erosion but it's quiet expensive

"Glass" a écrit dans le message de news: bf5li4$8dk$ snipped-for-privacy@atlantis.cu.mi.it...

dear All, > I'm looking for a plastic that can be thermoformable or injected, that can > withstand let's say 100°C > I feel that this heat resistant is opposite to thermoformable behaviour? And > injection? > Have any suggestions about which polymer are able to withstand this > temperature without getting yellow? > > Glass > >
Reply to
<jeremy.sanchez_beltran