Remove sand from plastic films

Hi I'm a PhD student, and I'm facing a problem with the recycling of low density polyethylene from agricultural fields. They carry high contents
of dust and sand that I can not remove completely with consecutive water baths and air drying (although they seem free of them at first sight)... I suspect that there might be some static electricity that keeps the smallest particles stick to the films... Do anyone have a suggestion to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
Jos Gamez-Perez
Ultrasound in a water bath with some cleansing agent would do, but it's unpractical for large amounts.
J.J.

Jose Gamez wrote:

Recycle it into a product that the dirt doesn't matter. Mixed with wood chips it makes a passible subtitue for what they call lumber today.
Gordon Couger Stillwater, OK www.couger.com/gcouger