Req: Alkyd Resin Info

ear Sir/Madam, our company intends to design and build a Alkyd Resin producing plant. According to this, we look for a proficient consultant and devices
provider. please send us your proposal with related details, that how you can cooperate with us. we want to have production capacity of about 30 or 40 tons per day. please send your offer for both of these capacities.
Thanks In Advance
No 818A- Mahak St. Ooshan Blvd. Lashgharak freeway - Tehran -IRAN Tel: +98 - (21) 224 96340 mobile: +98 - (914) 413 8723