RoHS-compliant PVC, Type I?

Generally, is PVC, Type I compliant with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)? The restrictions
are:
lead, hexavalent chromium, mercury, PBB, and PBDE: 0.10% by weight maximum, cadmium: 0.01% by weight maximum
Also, are there formulations of PVC, Type I, that are RoHS-compliant? Names of manufacturers of RoHS-compliant material?