surface modification

Hi, I'd like to correspond with people whose field of interest is surface modification of materials (e.g. biomaterials) using CVD or PECVD techniques.
Is somebody interested in mentioned systems in this forum?
Marcin
Can you please explain a little bit more what you want to discuss? I am interested, however I am not an expert on the subject, we use CVD were I work and maybe can get you some input.
/Jay
Hi, I'm not a CVD expert as well but I worked a bit with a few variants of this technology (thermal CVD, MOCVD, PECVD). OK, I'll try to do a brief description of my work. In general, my field of interest is focused on surface modification of biomaterials (i.e. medical alloys) using this technique. That's an effect of my work but the most important thing is a method of fabrication. I'd like to exchange with other people some of my observations and experiencies to get new ideas or so. It would be great to discuss e.g. technical problems that mostly happen, advantages and disadvantages.
Regards Marcin