TiO2

how about the trend of the visible photocatalytic activity about titanium dioxide? some guys could give some advice ? thanks

Reply to
lementree

"photocatalytic TiO2"--->5300 links.

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab

Hi I have project on self-cleaning coatings for plastic substrates. Look at sokme papers published at Elsevier on this subject at

You can also discuss this topics on thin films at my PVD Coatings and Vacuum Technology - Research Forum

International Forum about current problems and solutions in R&D thin films and coatings technology based in vacuum surface treatments (Surface Engineering, Industrial Coatings, Plasma Treatment,PVD and CVD coating technology) Moderator: Vasco Teixeira (Univ. Minho)

Vasco Teixeira

Coatings and Vacuum Technology - Research Forum Posted at:

vteixeira