New Formula for Glassy Steel

Here's an interesting article from the journal Nature:
http://www.nature.com/nsu/040621/040621-8.html
Is this really a breakthru, or old news?

sanman wrote:

It is progress on work that has been reported before. Interesting stuff if it ever escapes the lab.

This brings to mind one of the adages of the Klingon software developers' guide (paraphrased from memory):
Klingons do NOT release software; it claws its way out over the bleeding bodies of the developers! (Gee, so that's where Microsoft gets its programmers ...)

I suppose that probably isn't really very funny, I seem to be in very strange mood this morning. Probably suffering from too much blood in my caffeine stream.
Apologies to all and sundry. Especially sundry.
Kevin G. Rhoads wrote:

I didn't like to say.........but now you mention it ;-)