Bearing advise needed

We are designing a bearing housing and since I'm not a bearing expert I could use a recommendation on some of the dimensions. The two bearings we need to use is are a DIN 635 T2 - 222 24 (120mm ID X 215mm OD X 58mm Width), and a DIN 635 T2 - 230 24 (120mm ID X 180mm OD X

46mm Width).

I'm asking if anyone has a recommendation for the fit of the housing? We only need a loose fit, but I don't know the dimensions and the tolerances I should use. Thanks in advance.

Joe

Reply to
hoser_71

The guys on rec.crafts.metalworking have already answered this post for you.

Reply to
John Manders