CAD, ANimation, Machine Drawings needed

Where the hell do I go to find someone to put on paper my designs, to computer animate/3D model same, and develop drawings to send to the machine shop?

I've used eLance, but the results are poor.

Look at

in the "pictures" section to see what I need on paper.

Reply to
Canzie

I do that kind of work! You're welcome to send me an email about what you want done, and we can go from there.

Paul Rudolph

snipped-for-privacy@paulrudolphdesign.com

Paul Rudolph

Paul is an excellent candidate for the job.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman