CAD, ANimation, Machine Drawings needed

Where the hell do I go to find someone to put on paper my designs, to
computer animate/3D model same, and develop drawings to send to the machine
shop?
I've used eLance, but the results are poor.
Look at
in the "pictures" section to see what I need
on paper.
Reply to
Canzie
I do that kind of work! You're welcome to send me an email about what you want done, and we can go from there.
Paul Rudolph
snipped-for-privacy@paulrudolphdesign.com

Paul Rudolph

Site Timeline