Ouragan MD450 cockpit info needed

For building a model of the Dassault MD450 Ouragan fighter/light attack jet I am looking for details/pictures of the cockpit (main instrument panels, side consoles, seat etc)

Searching the net did not give any results. Does anyone know where I would be able to find these on the internet?

thanks, Meindert

Reply to
Meindert

It's not on the 'net but the old Profile on the plane has one picture of the main instrument panel. It's on Page 7.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

OK but I needed also details on the side consoles.... any other suggestions anyone?

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert