Can anyone recommend me a good Solid Modeling and FEA package?

I am looking for a user-friendly and efficient Solid modeling package. could Anybody reccomenf me?

I'm not sure what your needs are. Look at Rhino. http://www.rhino3d.com /

I use Solidworks for solid modeling and NeNastran for FEA and Femap for pre and post processing. I am very satisfied with the combination. The people at NeNastran are absolutely great to work with. I can bring the parasolid files from SW directly into Femap/NeNastran painlessly. This may be more functionality than you need. If that's the case, Solidworks and other modelers package a "lite" version of some of the other FEA packages with their modelers