External metric thread pitch diameter, tolerance grade base formula

I am trying to build a spreadsheet for calculating M profile metric
thread O.D. & P.D. tolerances. I need a base formula for finding the
pitch diameter tolerance for any given basic diameter, pitch, and
grade . I have only the machinist handbook 25th Ed. that only gives me
data charts. The Charts I can build within Excel, however I would
prefer to have an equation to use for the compilation of data.
Does anybody have the equations I'm looking for?
Ken
Reply to
debsmygirl

Site Timeline