help a poor student!!!

I have to built a finite element model of a space satellite in Patran... can anyone suggest me where I can find any spacecraft datasheet (dimensions, subsistems' mass ecc ecc) to build my model!

Reply to
Shyadyr75

Try this link :

Go through the satelite examples.

In future, learn how to use a search engine. It will make you look less foolish when posting your questions.

Reply to
Pauline Kane

In data Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:42:59 +0800, Pauline Kane ha scritto:

This link doesn't work Do I need any plugin?

Reply to
Shyadyr75

I'm not stupid... I know this page and I know this example! I need datasheet of a "real" space satellite such as SMART-1, Rosetta, Eutelsat ecc ecc. I have to built and to analize a model of a real sapce satellite. Thank you

Reply to
Shyadyr75