Help on CNC Milling Machine

I need information, materials on fundamentals, and parts of CNC Machines.I am in need of these urgently. I need the help of members in
this regard.Thank you for your support
Gbola wrote:

I think you'll need to be more specific. What kinds of information, for what purpose, about exactly what kinds of machines?
KG
Thank you Kirk.
Actually I need information on milling machine parts.The basics as the fall under mechanical components,electronics and electrical components and the controls.History of CNC machine tools and development so far will also be appreciated. I am to write on the integration of mechatronics on CNC milling machines .I have not been getting details on the internet. Expecting support on this soon.Thanks
GBOLA