Mechanical Engineers relocating to the Northwest back-country?

Needle in a haystack - but I'll give it a shot! I am looking for an individual, practicing or retired, with the above skill-set, or allied field - new product development, product commercialization, industrial design, that is either planning on or is interested in relocating to the rural northwest. I have a rustic three-level log home on wooded acreage near Sandpoint, Idaho that is available for lease to such a person (creek, windmill, outbuilding, miles of horse back riding trails through beautiful timberland). My family and I reside on the opposite side of this 120 acre forested property. I am an entrepreneur, inventor, and consultant with a home office on the property and several product programs under my belt (both winners and losers). I've consulted for several independent inventors; i.e. market research, product commercialization, and licensing development. My objective here is to creatively kill two birds with one stone in locating a tenant with which I can potentially collaborate.

Reply to
william