Back to Back

Dear group I know this has been covered before, but I can not find it in old posts. Last night I DCC'd West Country New Zealand Line (Hornby OO) and all works fine, except that when it runs backwards it derails over points, diamonds etc. I suspect the back to back on the wheels need adjustment. What is the measurement, and how do you do it, what tools etc. Any hints and tricks will be welcome TIA Rob

Reply to
Rob

The back to back should be 14.5mm if I recall correctly.

Reply to
DJO

oops, I knew that, honest. Thanks.

"> The back to back should be 14.5mm if I recall correctly.

6.0.560 / Virus Database: 352 - Release Date: 08/01/2004
Reply to
Rob

measurement, and how do you do it, what tools etc. Any hints and tricks will be welcome<

There is a tool available and if my memory serves me right.....try Dave Cleal...."Mainly Trains"..... I'm sure some kind soul can help with the full url.

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith