Back to Back

Dear group
I know this has been covered before, but I can not find it in old posts.
Last night I DCC'd West Country New Zealand Line (Hornby OO) and all works
fine, except that when it runs backwards it derails over points, diamonds
etc. I suspect the back to back on the wheels need adjustment. What is the
measurement, and how do you do it, what tools etc. Any hints and tricks will
be welcome
TIA
Rob
Reply to
Rob
The back to back should be 14.5mm if I recall correctly.
BTW, its a Merchant Navy NOT a West Country. Djo
Reply to
DJO
oops, I knew that, honest. Thanks.
"> The back to back should be 14.5mm if I recall correctly.
6.0.560 / Virus Database: 352 - Release Date: 08/01/2004
Reply to
Rob
measurement, and how do you do it, what tools etc. Any hints and tricks will be welcome<
There is a tool available and if my memory serves me right.....try Dave Cleal...."Mainly Trains"..... I'm sure some kind soul can help with the full url.
Colin.
Reply to
Colin Meredith