Moineau pumps/motors

I am looking for information about moineau (progressing cavity) pumps and motors. I have tried a web search and found nothing very useful.

Can anyone suggest where i can find technical information about them?

Reply to
anon

Try " mono pumps " and " progressive cavity pumps "

Mono pumps are a brand company Tel +44 ( 0 ) 161 339 9000

Hope this helps

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Try 'Moyno' pumps.

-Mike-

Reply to
Mike Halloran

What would you like to know? We manufacture both moineau pumps and motors. If you're more specific, I may be able to help.

Reply to
WP