plz help me

hi
my name is kiana & Iam Iranian girl .
I am very like mec but I do not speak english good & I dont know this
group.plz tell me about this group.
thank u
Reply to
kiana
Dear kiana:
This group is where different mechanically-minded people come to discuss design or implementation problems. The posting traffic here is pretty light. We don't do other people's homework, but we do sometimes give hints. If you need some good key search words based on concepts, there are usually people here that can help.
David A. Smith
Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Site Timeline