three dimensional spring

I'm modelling a 3D structure including some linear mechanical springs. When the connected points are displaced, I assume that the K matrix will have to be transformed. The original stiffness matrix is assigned ny the user.

Does anyone know the formula for this?

Assume an original matrix K with two connected points. They will move the vectors d1 and d2. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
HÃ¥kan Lane