Finally done some modelling!

Started a Fujimi or Hase? 72nd Half track german thing...so good to get my hands on some plastic

I did pick up some new kits, the 3 kits in 1 box of the AFV Club Sd.Kfz

251's look pretty good, and a Hobby Boss late 48th T34/85 seems like a lot of detail for the price.
Reply to
Jules

I keep telling myself i'm going get going soon,well,soons' been by a number of times.this really sucks.

Reply to
teem