Clerget / Sopwith Question

I just started to build a Hasegawa Clerget 1/8 Scale Rotary Engine. I
think it would be nice to display it with an appropriate airplane. I
was thinking Sopwith Camel? I haven't built a bi wing plane before and
was wondering if anyone in the group might suggest a kit that would be
a relative easy build that would fit the bill (:>
Reply to
Count DeMoney
Best appropriate kit would be the new Hobbycraft 1/32 scale Sopwith Camel-Clerget engine. This would be your best bet. Kit # is HC1694. Do not get kit HC1693, that has a leRhone engine.
Bill Shuey
Count DeM>
Reply to
William H. Shuey
My moneys with Bill, stick to the 1/32 and save your eyes - you will also be able to do a 1st rate job on the rigging Bob
Reply to
Bob