vehicle dynamics related

hey guys, i am a student doing my project related with vehicle dynamics. can anyone suggest me the referrences to be studied before going into depth of the matters? your suggestions are kindly requested.

Reply to
gophane.harsh

hey guys, i am a student doing my project related with vehicle dynamics. can anyone suggest me the referrences to be studied before going into depth of the matters? your suggestions are kindly requested.

Reply to
gophane.harsh

which topics u r going to analyse?

Reply to
jas

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1142229817.920608.97400 @v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

I use the following four books: Milliken and Milliken "Race Car Vehicle Dynamics" is probably the best single blend of basics and interest. Gillespie "Vehicle Dynamics" is a bit dry, but definitive for the fundamentals. Reimpell and Stoll "The Automotive Chassis" is possibly more useful for production cars. John Dixon has written a similar book to RCVD with a more mathematical bent. All available from

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to
Greg Locock

hi there, my project basically deals with suspension related componenets. it deals with reduction in body roll of Sport Utility Vehicles. i am trying to achieve this with hydraulic arrangement but want to know whether it will affect the damper settings or not. also its effects on vehicle handling.

Reply to
gophane.harsh

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1142309482.835169.171770 @i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Any of the books I suggested will give you the grounding you need to work this out, but none will directly tell you the answer.

Cheers

Greg Locock

Reply to
Greg Locock