dissolve Ti but not tool steel

Hi, This newsgroup is my last hope. What can I use to dissolve/etch away Ti (commercial purity) that is stuck to the inside of a tool steel nozzle but not attack the tool steel
itself?
Thanks for any help you can give me Steven
I have an idea but wonder if it is practical. Is this a problem that needs a one time fix or are you looking for a way to clean out this nozzle on a regular basis?