Low carbon steel

Hello, I have no knowledge about metals and maybe this question is too obvious. My problem is that I have to decide between C1018, C1022 and C15 steel for screws. I have no idea about type of steels but I think that these ones are low carbon steels and that 1018 means that the carbon content is 0.1018%. Am I right?

Anyway, Is C1018 better (in terms of hardeness and robustness) than C15 or viceversa?

Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
Toy

David Deuchar