Low carbon steel

Hello,
I have no knowledge about metals and maybe this question is too
obvious. My problem is that I have to decide between C1018, C1022 and
C15 steel for screws. I have no idea about type of steels but I think
that these ones are low carbon steels and that 1018 means that the
carbon content is 0.1018%. Am I right?
Anyway, Is C1018 better (in terms of hardeness and robustness) than C15
or viceversa?
Any help is welcome. Thanks.
Reply to
Toy