Electrowinning of Nickel

I'm trying to get my arms around the electrowinning of Nickel and wondered if there was a good resource on the internet that explains
the process in layman's terms? Diagrams/pictures would help. Thanks in advance for any suggested sites.

For use in recycling plating liquids, see two articles in Product Finishing, "Metal Recovery and Wastewater Reduction Using Electrowinning": http://www.pfonline.com/articles/010005.html and also "A New Spin on Electrowinning": http://www.pfonline.com/articles/050702.html
Additionally, look at the section on "Electrowinning in: http://www.glrppr.org/hubs/hub504/Technology-Descriptions.pdf
And, look at the first page of the Flowsheet in: http://www.parkercentre.com.au/documents/Flowsh13.pdf
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.