Electrowinning of Nickel

I'm trying to get my arms around the electrowinning of Nickel and wondered if there was a good resource on the internet that explains the process in layman's terms? Diagrams/pictures would help. Thanks in advance for any suggested sites.

Reply to
neoliver

For use in recycling plating liquids, see two articles in Product Finishing, "Metal Recovery and Wastewater Reduction Using Electrowinning":

and also "A New Spin on Electrowinning":
Additionally, look at the section on "Electrowinning in:
And, look at the first page of the Flowsheet in:
Pittsburgh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr