ferroalloy production

Sir Happy chirstmas to everybody This is amitava dutta. I am planning to produce different ferroalloys in a small scale experimental production facility through thermit process as because I donot have the electricity in the site. So would you guide me to start the experiment as quick as possible. waiting for your valuable coments and advice. Amitava Dutta snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
amitavadutta