Has anybody heard of "kal"?

Has anybody heard of "kal"? According to an electronic dictionary (Powerword 2005), it is a form of (rough) iron. I could not find out
more about it. I looked in the Webster's and Oxford dictionaries and found nothing. I am just a software engineer and I don't know much about metallurgy. Please tell me if this "kal" thing really exists. More in-depth details would be nice, too. My friends call me "Kal" by shortening my first name and it would be awesome (for me anyway) if it turns out to mean something like "rough iron".
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.